Friday 18 November 2011

"Shakti Kapoor to announce his own Big Boss version as "Big Baddie", soon "

Dejected with his expulsion from the Big Boss season 5, Shakti Kapoor, standing tall to his own image of an illicit debauch, has announced to begin gathering funds for his own version to Big Boss termed as "Big Baddie".
When asked about the reasons for his eviction Shakti began with a jaunty smile and said "Ladies thinks me as a bad guy. They thinks I would sneak into their rooms at night or would do something with the latches of the bathrooms to be opened with a minor push at the peak time. The contestants felt insecure and even the male audience who had suddenly begun to pour, God knows from where, felt that I would make advances to their bodies. Oh ho man! This is too much. Al this has been due to this too much gay-shay things and slut walks"

When Faking News implored the baddie to tell more about his  new show, he asked us to be a bit patient but told us that there won't be any shortage of financiers." Dekho Bhai," he began, "there are many everywhere who want to see just what I was thought I would do. Samjhte ho na kya? And this is the problem, because if I come to my own, then nobody can stop me from my sadistic measures. I was getting so horny a while back that I was about to attain the epic 'see-through-clothes' vardan from my sex guru."

When asked who his sex guru was, he joked and told 'Faking News' that it were we, and we blushed wondering if to take it as a compliment or insult. Shakti told us that there would be sexier women on his 'Big Baddie' and much younger than the ladies/women at Big Boss. I have talked to a couple of financiers like Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton and Strauss Kahn and they have told me that go with fresh talent and that I don't need to bother about money."

He didn't say much when asked if any of these financiers would be at the show as contestants but definitely told us that he, himself, the Big Baddie of Bollywood and pan Indian debauch would be there, lolling with the girls in no-holds-limit. When put would that sully his image more, he was quick to add, "I will just try to be myself" and finished with his signature remark Samajhte Nahi Ho Yarrr!

There is a buzz everywhere and Big Boss knows well that if Shakti finds his way, it would hits its show badly. They have even tried to call Shakti back into the show so that he would give up his idea of Big Baddie. But, Shakti rebuffed and with a grin added: "It is too late now. I am finally on my own. My sex guru has asked me to go ahead. So, Sorry, and I promise you would have fun too."

No comments:

Post a Comment